Thanks for making this card kit such a huge success! Due to Pinterest and other links on the web linking to this old post, I have created an updated Father's Day BBQ Apron Card Kit HERE.
You asked for it...this BBQ Apron Card Kit is now available for purchase!!!
Or if you are in Fresno, CA, you can attend my workshop on Saturday, June 11 1:30-4:30pm.
(Scroll down or see the sidebar for the Paypal "Buy Now" button.)
There are 2 cost options for purchasing this kit...
- I will pre-ink the edges of the paper and pre-stamp the background stamp and “Happy Father’s Day” for you for $7 (plus $1 shipping).
- If you have the supplies to ink and stamp on your own, the kit is $5 (plus $1 shipping).
I have kits made in 4 paper options (shown above, click picture to see larger)...argyle, stripes, bingo, and plaid.
Your kit includes:
- All the pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper to complete the card.
- Ribbon and brads needed to complete the card.
- A step-by-step written tutorial with photo on how to put it together. (PDF emailed)
- Templates for the Apron card base, apron patterned paper, spatula, and mitt. (PDF emailed)
- Scissors (I recommend micro-tip scissors)
- Black Sharpie (or other marker)
- Piercing tool (recommended) or push pin
- Stamp pads
- Acrylic Block(s)
- Universal Backgrounds stamp set (or other of your choice)
- A Little Everything stamp set (or other of your choice)
***I will email the instructions/templates in a PDF file to the email you provide through Paypal.